Article delegate-en/2491 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Commercial Use License?
08 Dec 2003 08:31:39 GMT <pxmeqbdyi-4mytk2sfr3zr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
http://freemail.web.de/

Hi,

after a longer analysis phase for our commercial project we would like to use DeleGate > 8.5.5 in the final product to be delivered to our customers. Reading DeleGate's newest copyright notice I am not sure how to deal with that in a commercial environment. As far as I can see there is only a permission for private use and unfortunately no hint how to deal with commercial aspects (anything like GPL, FreeBSD copyright etc would be great here).

Thanks for any help,

     Juergen
Horoskop, Comics, VIPs, Wetter, Sport und Lotto im WEB.DE Screensaver1.2
Kostenlos downloaden: http://screensaver.web.de/?mc=021110