Article delegate-en/2490 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Problems with PAM authentication
07 Dec 2003 05:49:54 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 12/07/03(05:55) you high <high.mobley@prioritynetworks..> wrote
in <_A2489@delegate-en.ML_>
 |> your host.  On what OS are you?  What is the version of your PAM library?
 |> I'm using Linux RedHat 7.1 and MacOS X both with Linux-PAM 0.74.
 |  I am running Mandrake 9.0 inside a UML guest space (User Mode Linux).
 |During the process of trying to get your patch working, I found that I
 |didn't have the pam-devel rpm installed on this server. Once I installed
 |the pam-devel rpm, I was able to make DeleGate 8.7.7 with your patch.
 |The more interesting things is that PAM authentication started working.
 |So it appears that all I needed was to install the pam-devel rpm. Thank
 |you so much for your assistance. I have to run right now, but I will
 |relate more about my installation later.

Congratulations :)
By the way, I found that HTTPAM server by DeleGate does not work as you
mentioned.  It will be fixed as the enclosed patch.
Note that HTTPAM communication between client and server should be
encrypted with SSLway (or Credhy after DeleGate/8.8) by FSV/FCL filter.

  D G Yutaka Sato <y.sato@delegate.org> http://www.delegate.org/y.sato/

*** ../dist/delegate8.7.7/src/admin.c	Tue Oct 28 21:00:44 2003
--- admin.c	Sun Dec  7 14:40:48 2003
*** 646,651 ****
--- 646,652 ----
  	 || streq(iSERVER_PROTO,"tcprelay")