Article delegate-en/249 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En]
30 Jan 1999 18:09:07 GMT Hiroshi Ueno 上野博 <pxakabth4-t7hpjiikrwxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

> I have this running
>
> -P25 SERVER=tcprelay://server.domain.com:25
>
> When i telnet into the delegate PC on port 25 I get a connection from
> server.domain.com (good)
> but when mail is coming it is always rejected. Why? I need this
> desperately!

Mail from where? You need to setup delegeted with the appropriate
access control parameters if it will be accessed from the remote
network.

Consult a Manual.txt file about REMITTABLE/PERMITTABLE/RELIABLE
parameters.

Hiro Ueno