Article delegate-en/2477 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Logging and virtual hosts...
02 Dec 2003 22:02:34 GMT "Jette Benoit" <pqyeabdyi-mnvdjlzx4rfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi!

I have a question concerning the delegated logging and the virtual
hosting capability. I want one delegated as a HTTP reverse proxy that
can answer for multiple IP names (vhosts), but a specific log file for
each vhost.

Is it possible to log information in a file depending on the virtual
host (MOUNT parameter and options) that's used? I know that ${PORT} is
giving me the reel IP name of the HTTP server, but is there a ${VHOST}?

I've looked PROTOLOG, but it doesn't seem possible to do that. Maybe it
should be a new Mount Options?

Thanks!

    BJ