Article delegate-en/2468 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] DNS NT4
24 Nov 2003 08:32:24 GMT Safari Al <puqeqbdyi-iievoc4aqlzr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Does DeleGate cache DNS entries too when being used as a HTTP caching
proxy?

On my NT4 Server DeleGate is not able to resolve DNS, even with the
RESOLV="sys".  I use a DNS caching software which needs the system to
point to itself for the caching program to handle the request.  I think
this is the problem,  the configuration works fine on my WinXP machine
tho. So, if Delegate is caching the DNS requests then I am happy and I
get rid of the DNS caching software and just use DeleGate.

Thanks.

Allan....