Article delegate-en/2466 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Problem
21 Nov 2003 12:11:13 GMT =?iso-8859-1?Q?Olaf_K=F6nig_|_4all-media.de_=5Bnew_media_company=5D?= <puieqbdyi-mnvdjl4h4rfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
4all-media.de | new media company

Hello,

we put the Delegate to version 8.7.7 and have the following problem:

We try a SSL tunnel connection about upstream Proxy Squid Cache version 2.3.
To build up STABLE3 for sparc sun solaris and has the problem that in the
Clienten no sides are indicated. In the log file of the Delegate no mistakes
are to be ascertained.

The configuration looks up as follows:

ADMIN=email@email..de SERVER=http –v –P 6969 TIMEOUT=dns:60,acc:300,con:300
MOUNT=/* https://host.de <https://host.de/>  /* DGROOT=c:\tunnel CACHE=no
PERMIT=*:*:* FSV=c:\tunnel\sslway –cert test.pem –pass pass:1234
SSLTUNNEL=1.1.1.1:8008

If we under the same configuration the Delegate 7.7.1 use functioned it
perfectly, nevertheless the Performance is very bad.

I ask for help …

Thanks,

Many greetings Olaf

 <http://www.4all-media.de/> 4all-media.de | new media company

+49 200 0000000F phone

+49 200 0000000F fax

Programming today is a race between software engineers

striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,

and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.

So far, the Universe is winning...