Article delegate-en/246 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] relay virual http to internal PC <-- confused
28 Jan 1999 08:59:48 GMT Mark Kadela <p6yaabdyi-hugik5wo4bxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
DigiGraph Technical Graphics Inc.

Another question (BTW, I got the mail server stuff figured
out :)

I need to relay requests to an internal PC

requests for www.westport-cruise.com should be relayed to
10.10.10.3:80
requests for www.drakeprofile.com to 10.10.10.2:80

The only reason I need to do this is that I have sensitive
data on that server and do not want it to be directly
accessible from the net, but a bug in IE4 prevents me from
doing this using my existing proxy (Domino Go). I find the
documentation extremely confusing. Please help!