Article delegate-en/2458 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: How to disable APOP?
09 Nov 2003 02:19:44 GMT "Karel Fajkus" <pe4eqbdyi-q4vsjhviirvr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

The server I'm talking about is Microsoft POP3 Server which comes with Windows Server 2003 operating system and AFAIK there is no way to configure this behavior. When I connect to this server it responds with:
+OK Microsoft Windows POP3 Service Version 1.0 <1853271984@fqdn..> ready.
(fqdn being fully qualified domain name of the server and 1853271984 is something variable, now I see it may be the time stamp you are talking about).

> But if you cannot reconfigure the server, you need DeleGate to cope
> with it.  The enclosed patch for 8.8.0-pre2 will introduce "noapop"
> mount option for the purpose to be used like this:
>
>    MOUNT="* pop://server/* noapop"

I'm unable to compile DeleGate for win32 myself, would it be possible to obtain this as a win32 binary exe? I know I'm asking for too much, but I've run out of ideas how to solve this any other way.

Thank you very much in advance.
--
Karel Fajkus