Article delegate-en/2456 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] HTTPS PRoxy feature in Delegate
07 Nov 2003 08:55:50 GMT "Boris Wetzel" <ptaeqbdyi-53habjxumnzr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi everybody,

I am new to Delegate and not sure from what I saw so far if it can do what I am looking for.

We use a web application that is accessed via https. The server is located in the internal network. I would like to use a proxy in the DMZ of our firewall to relay the https requests coming from the internet to the original server. Is this something that Delegate can do?

Thanks for your help

Boris Wetzel

--

choin! GmbH
Boris Wetzel

Phone: +40 000 00 00 0f - 1000 (Zentrale)
Phone: +40 000 00 00 0f - 1050
Fax: +40 000 00 00 0f - 1060

eMail: ptaeqbdyi-53habjxumnzr.ml@ml.delegate.org
Web: http://www.choin.net

Diese E-Mail und alle mitgesendeten Dateien sind vertraulich und ausschliesslich fuer den Gebrauch durch den Empfaenger bestimmt. Die Verantwortlichkeit fuer mitgesendete Dateien liegt bei dem Urheber und repraesentiert nicht notwendigerweise die Meinung der Fa. choin! GmbH. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential, intended solely for the use of the addressee and are not necessarily the view of the company, the responsibility of which lies with the originator.