Article delegate-en/2453 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] setting up "delegate" to forward to three web servers in a firewall
02 Nov 2003 08:52:02 GMT =?iso-8859-1?q?jason=20gonzales?= <psueqbdyi-uqy4d4xcjhjr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I presently have a DSL connection with one static IP address. I have a firewall installed on our network and plan to place three web servers behind it. Each web server will host a unique domain. The domains are kept with the DNS server of the registrar, and would be pointed to my static IP. Id like to know if "delegate"is capable of forwarding web, ftp, and mail to the three servers inside the firewall.

If thats possible please help me on configuring "delegate" to forward all http, ftp and mail requests for domain1.com to server1, domain2.com to server2, domain3.com to server3. What commands do I use?