Article delegate-en/2439 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] rtsp support
06 Oct 2003 23:24:39 GMT Francisco Javier Cabello <pq4eqbdyi-4mytk2tnr3zr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

hello,
I was surfing the net looking for a rtsp&http proxy and I have found your
project.
I need an application like yours, it's perfect but I would like it will
support RTSP protocol. has anybody implemented it?
Is there any kind of documentation about adding new protocol in Delegate?
Thanks.

Paco