Article delegate-en/243 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] NNTP cache and list problems
24 Jan 1999 08:46:33 GMT Mike Holling <p6maabdyi-qjyh54mnzoxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Just started using DeleGate, it looks pretty good.  I'd like to be able to
cache some newsgroups but not all of them.  Unfortunately, when I turn
caching on it tries to cache all articles in binary groups, which isn't
going to work.  Are there any plans to add selective filtering for the
cache, something like

CACHEFILTER=!*binary*

would work great for me.

Also, I'm having some trouble with the mailing list itself.  FTP and NNTP
won't allow me access, and the web interface doesn't seem to have any way
to just view all articles.  The "wide" button seems to go back 10 articles
at a time, which isn't quite good enough...

- Mike