Article delegate-en/2409 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate log format
19 Sep 2003 15:33:44 GMT =?iso-8859-1?q?S=E9bastien=20Cottalorda?= <pneeqbdyi-iievoczqqlzr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I plan to make a perl script that analyse certain DeleGate log file and
provide a report like this:
Date:   JJ/MM/AAAA                                                   Page nー#
	- host 1     ****HTTP****
 => http://www.google.com  1234 hits  IN:4562ko  OUT:2456ko  Time:03h05m01s
 => http://www.yahoo.com   500 hits    IN:123ko OUT:456ko   Time:01h03m02s
 => ect ...
                       ****FTP****
 => ftp.delegate.org     3 hits    IN:25Mo  OUT:400ko
 => ect ...
        TOTAL:   XXX hits  IN:YYYYMo    OUT:ZZZZMo   Time:HHhMMmSSs
	- host 2 =>  and so on

Can someone tell me where I can find the :
	http SERVER log format
	nntp SERVER log format
	smtp SERVER log format
	ftp SERVER log format
	pop SERVER log format
It seems to be difficult to do reverse ingeniery on that files.

Thanks in advance for any kind of help.

S饕astien
--
[ Retirer NOSPAM pour r駱ondre directement
  Remove  NOSPAM to reply directly ]