Article delegate-en/2406 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Enquiry Regarding CFI filter Programming
11 Sep 2003 13:13:53 GMT "Vinu" <pmieqbdyi-6cvkctbekbnr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Mr. Yutaka,
  I am running DeleGate8.5.9 on RedHat Linux 7.x. ,iam using Delegate as
Reverse Proxy.I have few concernsusing delegate
1.How to write CFI script which act as filter to replace Strings in
the html body .
2.I tried few CFI filter program but could not get the result,here
is my sample code I tried
 ./delegated –P9999 –v CMAP:”replace.cfi:http:FTOCL:replace.cfi”

[replace.cfi]
#!cfiContent-Type:
text/htmlFilter: sed
‘s/Alpha/Beta/’

I hav few doubts in my programming
1.Is the syntax correct for using filters
2.Where should I dump my CFI scripts
3.How to cross verify as CFI script is working   Can I hav a feed back on
this.

Rgds
vinu