Article delegate-en/2404 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] enquiry regarding CFI filter Prog
11 Sep 2003 12:42:57 GMT "Balaji R R" <pmqeqbdyi-q4vsjhvcirvr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Mr. Yutaka,
I am running DeleGate on
RedHat Linux 7.x. ,iam using Delegate as Reverse Proxy.I have few concerns
using delegate1.How to write CFI script which act as filter to replace
Strings in
the html body .2.I tried few CFI filter program but could not get the
result,here
is my sample code I tried ./delegated –P9999 –v
CMAP:”replace.cfi:http:FTOCL:replace.cfi” [replace.cfi]#!cfiContent-Type:
text/htmlFilter: sed
‘s/Alpha/Beta/’ I hav few doubts in my
programming1.Is the syntax correct for using
filters2.Where should I dump my CFI
scripts3.How
to cross verify as CFI script is working Can I hav a feed back on this
.. Rgdsvinu