Article delegate-en/2403 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Enquiry Regarding CFI filter programming
11 Sep 2003 12:25:24 GMT "Vinu" <pmieqbdyi-q4vsjhviirvr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Mr. Yutaka,
   I am running DeleGate on
RedHat Linux 7.x. ,iam using Delegate as Reverse Proxy.I have few concerns
using delegate
1.How to write CFI script which act as filter to replace Strings in
the html body .
2.I tried few CFI filter program but could not get the result,here
is my sample code I tried

./delegated –P9999 –v  CMAP:”replace.cfi:http:FTOCL:replace.cfi”

[replace.cfi]
#!cfi
Filter: sed
‘s/Alpha/Beta/’

I hav few doubts in my
programming
1.Is the syntax correct for using
filters
2.Where should I dump my CFI
scripts
3.How
to cross verify as CFI script is working

Can I hav a feed back on this
..

Rgds
vinu