Article delegate-en/2389 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Performance question
31 Aug 2003 17:02:37 GMT "Shai H" <pzeeabdyi-7pkjwobmerfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I was very excised about the delegate proxy server and it suited my needs
like a glove. When I went into some performance testing I noticed a very big
difference in results between HTTP requests directly to IIS (I am using IIS
5 on W2K) and delegate running on the same machine as the IIS and
redirecting the HTTP traffic to a IIS web site. In some cases it was 20
times slower then calling directly to the IIS.

Anything I am doing wrong?

The delegate configuration is a simple redirect found in the delegate
documentation examples.

Thanks,

Shai