Article delegate-en/2382 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] HTTPS Preformance degrade
27 Aug 2003 12:44:48 GMT "Michael Stoler" <pjyeqbdyi-5ilfsuoor5fr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

    Hello. I try to run Delegate on W2K as SSL proxy, but I see performance degrade about 15:40 times against HTTPS service of IIS. The test was performed with Delegate and IIS installed on some machine. The test site has IP 172.16.112.3 and support HTTP and HTTPS both. The Delegate command is
dg8_6_2.exe -P172.16.112.2:443
        SERVER=https FCL=sslway RELIABLE="*"
        MOUNT="/* http://*"
        REACHABLE="*"  SOCKOPT=reuse
        HTTPCONF=cka-cfi HTTPCONF=tout-cka:100
        HTTPCONF=max-cka:20
 As test client used SSL Stress Testing Tool "ssclient". When test client request in parallel big number of small files performance degrade is up to 40.
    Is anybody know how to increase performance?

Michael Stoler