Article delegate-en/236 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Compiler Warnings
22 Jan 1999 07:43:07 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 01/20/99(19:32) you Ertan Payci <p5maabdyi-qjyh54j3foxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A235@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I'm using delegate as a proxy-cache for http, http-ftp, ftp.
 |I've two problems:
 |First, i get a lot of warnings when compiling delegate. Something like
 |"xxx ist declared static and later extern"

Don't care such warnings.  I've never experienced any serious problem
caused by it, and as I often move code stuff from a file to another,
declaring a function as "static" will bother me.

 |Second, i'd like to use delegate as a NNTP proxy-cache. It seems, that
 |it does not work properly with innd servers. I forgot the error-message itself
 |but i remember that the News server couldn't handle a command by delegate.
 |
 |Does anyone can help me ?
 |I could post the error Messages if it is wanted.

Post it please.