Article delegate-en/235 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Compiler Warnings
20 Jan 1999 10:32:20 GMT Ertan Payci <p5maabdyi-hugik5tpmbxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Folks,

I'm using delegate as a proxy-cache for http, http-ftp, ftp.
I've two problems:
First, i get a lot of warnings when compiling delegate. Something like
"xxx ist declared static and later extern"

Second, i'd like to use delegate as a NNTP proxy-cache. It seems, that
it does not work properly with innd servers. I forgot the error-message itself
but i remember that the News server couldn't handle a command by delegate.

Does anyone can help me ?
I could post the error Messages if it is wanted.

Best regards.

 --
Ertan Payci
Ertan@Netwhere..de