Article delegate-en/2326 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate Config
03 Jul 2003 14:27:00 GMT Andrew Rokitka <pcyeqbdyi-iievoc2eqlzr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I am currently trying to configure DeleGate to act as a reverse proxy
for a VPN connection.  Basically, I want it to forward http requests and
ports.  I wrote a script with the following:

./delegated -P80 SERVER=http://webserver PERMIT="http:*:*"
./delegated -P443 SERVER=tcprelay://appserver:443

This works, but it is extremely slow.  I read in a previous post that
the RESOLV parameter may help.  Where in the script would I put the
RESOLV parameter?  Is there an easier way to start delegate than a
script (- ie., conf file)?

There are so many things DeleGate does that I would like to use.  I just
can't figure it out from the manual.

Any assistance would be much appreciated,
Andrew