Article delegate-en/2321 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Issue with Delegate 7.3x - 8.5.5
02 Jul 2003 21:13:41 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Hi,

On 07/03/03(00:20) you "Lobdell, Ian" <pbeeqbdyi-4z7ofth2ab5r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A2320@delegate-en.ML_>
 |when using the standard mail client, the url is normal i.e.
 |
 |when using web mail via Delegate (proxy type=delegate) and they view the
 |same message, delegate formats the page to display

In your first message, it was like:

This seems apparently broken.  Which is true?
Anyway, the rewriting is very mechanism with which DeleGate's original
proxying (with -_-) is realized.

 |I've tried using cfi filters to fix this but am not sure which filter
 |to use.
 |I am currently only using a FTOCL cfi filter to make changes to the
 |information specific to our proxy setup so that when a user uses their
 |web mail it functions correctly (rewriting urls) But this seems to be
 |altered after the FTOCL filter runs (checked via debugging)
 |If there is anything else that you think would be helpful, I will try
 |to provide that as well.

Sorry but I'm not sure what is your problem.

If you use "http://delegate/-_-http://server" in your request to do the
proxying, any "http://server" in the response must be rewritten like so
to continue further proxying.

 1) client requests http://DeleGate/-_-http://server1