Article delegate-en/2320 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Issue with Delegate 7.3x - 8.5.5
02 Jul 2003 15:20:04 GMT "Lobdell, Ian" <pbeeqbdyi-tqqtzd7dazfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yutaka,

when using the standard mail client, the url is normal i.e. <a href="http://www.somesite.com">http://www.somesite.com</a>

when using web mail via Delegate (proxy type=delegate) and they view the same message, delegate formats the page to display <a href="http://localhost:8888/-_-http://www.somesite.com">http://www.somesite.com</a>

I've tried using cfi filters to fix this but am not sure which filter to use.  I am currently only using a FTOCL cfi filter to make changes to the information specific to our proxy setup so that when a user uses their web mail it functions correctly (rewriting urls) But this seems to be altered after the FTOCL filter runs (checked via debugging)

I'm sorry but the only way I can show you what this looks like is via screen shot.  I cannot allow you to connect to our system :(

If a screen shot would be acceptable, please let me know and I will provide you with one.

If there is anything else that you think would be helpful, I will try to provide that as well.

Ian

Ian Lobdell
Core Media Technologies
pbeeqbdyi-tqqtzd7dazfr.ml@ml.delegate.org