Article delegate-en/231 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate and Reloading Problem
17 Jan 1999 21:38:19 GMT "John Varan" <p4uaabdyi-t7hpmuyowfxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yes, without Delegate, the message does not appear.  The problem is that
it THINKS we have the page, when we really don't.  If I connect to a
page, and then hit "STOP" half-way through before it is finished, I only
have half the page.  Then if I hit "RELOAD", I get the message 304, and
it won't send me a fresh copy.  Therefore, I'm stuck with the
half-loaded page.  The only solution I've found is to disable the
caching in the browser, but this is not really feasable in the long run.

Thanks,
John