Article delegate-en/2300 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: HTTP mediation
20 Jun 2003 09:10:40 GMT "Ng S. T. Chong" <p2ieabdyi-5ilfsul6r5fr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yes, your remarks are correct. Absolute links, Object and applet
elements are not affected by the base href tag.  This explains why our
alternate solution requires proxy redirection.

Our application is written in Java and JavaScript.

Cheers,
-Ng