Article delegate-en/229 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate and Reloading Problem
17 Jan 1999 16:15:20 GMT "John Varan" <p4uaabdyi-qjyh54mhzoxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

In message <36A1728C.980971A6@mail.tx.symbio.net> on 01/17/99(14:18:04)
you John <varan@symbio..> wrote:
 |Here is my setup:
 |
 |Netscape Client <---port 80---> Delegate <---port 8080---> web server

 |However, my problem is with Reloading web pages in the Netscape
client.
 |After pressing the reload button, Netscape returns the following
error:

 |304 Not modified
 |The document has not been modified, you can use your local copy.
 |
 |The page then does not get reloaded.
 |I am wondering if there is a setting in Delegate to fix this problem.
 |
 |This error occurs with the Netscape internal cache turned on but not
 |when it is off.
 |I would very much like to use the Netscape cache.

Would you mind sending your question to delegate-en@smtpgate.etl.go.jp ?
I'd like to open and share any Q & A about DeleGate to make both you
and me be happy. (See
http://wall.etl.go.jp/delegate/ml/delegate-en.html)