Article delegate-en/227 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate as BW manager
16 Jan 1999 08:42:09 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 01/15/99(00:56) you Evaghelos Tsiotsios <p3maabdyi-qjyh54kpjoxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A219@delegate-en.ML_>
 |> I ran across Delegate in Freshmeat and I would like to ask whether you
 |> have implemented in the program any bandwidth management features (you
 |> know, like the amount of bandwidth allocated to various protocols or per
 |> user limitations) or if you are planning to do that in a future version of
 |> the program.
 |> This would be very interesting for bandwidth-tuning the WAN link for the
 |> various protocols passing through.

I'm reminded of a similar question made last September in this
"mailing-list" and my answer is at
"http://wall.etl.go.jp/mail-lists/delegate-en/69"
In short, I have a plan about it to be realized in future.