Article delegate-en/2263 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] http tunneling
28 May 2003 19:29:50 GMT Fagerlund Robin <pbqdabdyi-5sbstgdwnwxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi !

I'm trying to setup a proxy server for WinCVS users using delegate as a
proxy, but I keep getting this error message.

cvs [login aborted]: Proxy server delegate.essnet.se does not support HTTP
tunnelling

Do you have any idea why and how it should be setup ? I've been trying
several setups.

Thanks in advance.

Brgds

Robin