Article delegate-en/2258 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: HTTP mediation
27 May 2003 14:46:36 GMT "Ng S. T. Chong" <p2ieabdyi-5sbstgafvwxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Yutaka-san,

Further to my colleague's message, I found the following error message
in the log while visiting www.microsft.com:

... [27/May/2003:22:57:56 +0900] "GET
http://library/flyoutmenu/default.htc HTTP/1.1" 500 0 0*0.000+0.000:C:2+

I started up DELEGATE with the following configuration:

./delegated SERVER=http -P80 PERMIT="*:*:*" MOUNT="/* http://*" -v -f

It appears that DELEGATE cannot handle relative links.  I would
appreciate it if you could shed some light on the problem we have
encountered.

Similar problems can be found with the following two sites:
www.sgi.com
www.upenn.edu

Thanks and regards, -Ng
---