Article delegate-en/2257 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: HTTP mediation
27 May 2003 09:15:26 GMT "M Yamamoto" <pzieabdyi-h3lluocb4rxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yutaka-san,

I appreciate your help last week.
Could I ask one more question regarding performance of the delegate?

So far, I have been able to use delegate with many of the web pages
only with few exceptions.  Document in the following URL could not
be retrieved through the delegate.

http://www.upenn.edu

Although it took a little more time to retrieve the page, IE6 could surely
retrieve the page without the proxy.  I'm grateful if you could teach me
whether there are known issues with web document that are
rarely handled by the delegate.

Thanks and regards, Michi

----
Michihiro Yamamoto
United Nations University / Campus Computing Centre (UNU/C3)