Article delegate-en/2253 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: proxy to unresolved domain question
21 May 2003 07:28:46 GMT "Shai H" <pzeeabdyi-5sbstga6aoxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi  Yutaka,

You are correct, I have tried the following:

dg8_5_3.exe -v -P13.13.13.13:80 SERVER=http RELIABLE="*" MOUNT="/* http://*"
REACHABLE="*" ADMIN=aaa@bbb.. HOSTS=aaabbb.com/12.12.12.12

and it seems to work, I was wondering is there any way to listen to 12.12.12
12:80 and not to have the loop to itself - some kind of flag or way. The
current working scenario will force me to define another IP on the machine
in addition to the shared IP that all virtual web sites are using now (12.12
12.12)

Thanks for your help,

Shai