Article delegate-en/2251 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: proxy to unresolved domain question
21 May 2003 04:19:09 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 05/19/03(22:06) you "Shai H" <pzeeabdyi-h3lluoeicrxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A2249@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I would like to know how I can do the following (if possible via delegate)
 |I want to enable calls to a website when that website does not have a
 |dedicated IP and its DNS is not resolved yet.
 |
 |I was thinking the call should look like this:
 |http://<SHARED_IP>/<SITE_DOMAIN>/
 |this should be directed by delegate to http://<SITE_DOMAIN>/ since the
 |domain is not resolvable the local I thought about resolving via HOSTS, but
 |with no success, please check out the below delegate configuration and
 |correct me if you can
 |

 |dg8_5_3.exe -v -P12.12.12.12:80 SERVER=http RELIABLE="*" MOUNT="/* http://*
 |dst=aaabbb.com" REACHABLE="*" ADMIN=aaa@bbb.. HOSTS=aaabbb.com/12.12.12.12

Could you show me the output of the DeleGate when it is working for the
request?
"dst=aaabbb.com" option will disable the MOUNT, so it should be removed.
It should be MOUNT="/* http://*" or MOUNT="/aaabbb.com/* http://aaabbb.com/*"
or MOUNT="/aaabbb.com/* http://12.34.56.78/*", or so.

It seems to be making a loop to itself (http://12.12.12.12:80).