Article delegate-en/2229 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] DeleGate - Firewall
04 May 2003 09:56:12 GMT "Carl A. Schreiber" <pwueabdyi-5sbstgd4nwxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

reading the docs, I'm a little bit confused.

It looks like that when I'm using DeleGate I don't have to install another
firewall - so DeleGate act as a firwall or would it be better to redirect all
requests from the firewall to DeleGate, so that DeleGate is behind the
firewall?

Hope this is not too stupid,
and many thanks anyway,
Carl