Article delegate-en/2221 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] RE : [DeleGate-En] stupid and newbie question
30 Apr 2003 06:32:50 GMT "RAAD, Umar" <pvmeabdyi-h3lluobv4rxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello...
Thank you for the answer :

As Far as I know it started correctly.
It asked (during the startup process) for the admin password (that I gave him) and finished the startup process normally.

I receive the message :

OK. The service started successfully.

This is why I don't see where is the problem... Normally it should be idiot proof (even for me)

Thanks again

Bye

Umar