Article delegate-en/2220 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: stupid and newbie question
30 Apr 2003 06:24:46 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 04/30/03(15:12) you "RAAD, Umar" <pvmeabdyi-qjyh54pozoxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A2219@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I just downloaded the last binary (8.5.3) for W32 and tried to make it
 |run in my network...
 |
 |I copied the executable file to c:\ and renamed the file to de.exe (I
 |like short names ;-)  )
 |
 |I started the program with the command : dg -P8080 SERVER=http  (Taken
 |from the manual)

Are you sure that the DeleGate started successfully?
As far as I know, the DeleGate distributed in binary form for Win32
will not start to work without ADMIN="your-email-address" parameter.