Article delegate-en/2218 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Is this a possible use for delegate?
23 Apr 2003 04:31:21 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 04/21/03(23:43) you "R. Krause" <puyeabdyi-hugik5rtmbxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A2214@delegate-en.ML_> (nntp://192.168.1.51/mail-lists.delegate-en/2214):
 |As a small ISP, I'm looking for a way to serve a particular web page
 |to a customer when they log-in, regardless of the page they want to
 |visit. (The reason for doing this is to give a message to customers
 |when their account is suspended for non-payment or other reasons.)
 |
 |The substitution of a message web page could be based on the IP
 |address that they log-in with. I can configure the NAS to
 |substitute a particular gateway address for the one that is the actual
 |gateway to the Internet.

You can redirect requests from a client host at IPaddress to
a paticular page at http://server/path using the MOUNT parameter
of DeleGate like this.

  MOUNT="* http://server/path from={listOfIPaddress}"

See <URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm#MOUNT>