Article delegate-en/2215 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] request
21 Apr 2003 14:57:27 GMT "patel aushik r" <pu4eabdyi-t7hpjikbrwxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Sir

   	I am a student of engineering college in India doing my bachelorís degree in computers

     I am suppose to do a project as a part of my academic course and I wish to use delegate as a tool for it

The project involves use of delegate as a proxy server, which will collect data regarding the delay of packets arriving at the proxy server, process the data and derive conclusions from it  after the data is being processed  the information will be attached to the packets and send to the clients .

The collection and processing of data at proxy server requires extra functionality to be added to the delegate, so I need a little guidance from you regarding this

Also I would be very grateful to you if you could provide me the intrinsic details regarding  the functionality of  delegate

My mail id is aushikpatel@rediffmail.com

 Hoping for your reply as soon as possible

							YOURS SINCERELY..
							AUSHIK  PATEL.
     							THANK YOU.