Article delegate-en/2214 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Is this a possible use for delegate?
21 Apr 2003 14:43:25 GMT "R. Krause" <puyeabdyi-t7hpjiirbwxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

As a small ISP, I'm looking for a way to serve a particular web page
to a customer when they log-in, regardless of the page they want to
visit. (The reason for doing this is to give a message to customers
when their account is suspended for non-payment or other reasons.)

The substitution of a message web page could be based on the IP
address that they log-in with. I can configure the NAS to
substitute a particular gateway address for the one that is the actual
gateway to the Internet.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Roy