Article delegate-en/2212 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Configuring POP/SMTP protocol
19 Apr 2003 12:31:24 GMT "Didier Hung" <puqeabdyi-hugik5s44bxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi everyone...

Rajeev have you been able to know how to make outlook express work with
deleGate as a sock server?

I've also been trying to make it work but no luck. I may be missing some
points about how DeleGate or a circuit-proxy level in general works...

after having launched DeleGate

delegated -Phostname:1080 SERVER=sock.

delegate -Phostname:8080 SERVER=http  -- is working fine

outlook express still does not work even when making Internet explorer
connection settings use my sock server ipaddress with port 1080

I there a need for a sock client?

Kind Regards,
Didier Hung