Article delegate-en/2207 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Problems configuring Delegate to act as a web proxy
07 Apr 2003 22:12:09 GMT =?iso-8859-1?q?rob=20goldsmith?= <pt4eabdyi-hugik5xkmbxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

We are trying to use your delegate software to act as a proxy server for http, on unix.
We want to substitute RMM before the url of all returned html pages, tags, java script etc
from a web server running on a box called lonmddc2otf2.
After reading through the associated documentation, we have tried the following configuration
but it does not seem to be correct, as some url's are not being modified.
Please could you check the following configuration to see if you think it is correct
or what could be wrong.

delegated -P8080 SERVER=http MOUNT="/RMM/* //lonmddc2otf2:80/*" URICONV=full:+

Thanks

Rob Goldsmith