Article delegate-en/220 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: delegate5_8_5-os2.zip
14 Jan 1999 17:58:38 GMT Hiroshi Ueno 上野博 <pxakabth4-t7hpjiod6wxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

> Attached please find DGOS2LOG.ZIP which contains the entire delegate file
> tree after running delegate.cmd.  I ran this in the delegate directory and
> the .cmd redirects stdout and stderr to files for your convenience.

The log file has the line like below;

   01/13 08:34:05.97 [73] 0+0: TMPFILE: cannot create (24) = ./tmp/dg73.2.916216445

(24) is an error number meaning `Too many open files'. Really
odd. This is my first to time to see this error with
DeleGate. Only reason I can think of is that Warp server allows
much smaller number of files to be opened at the same time than
Warp 4 client which I, and DeleGate users around me, are using.

Believing the error number, I added the code to the delegated
which increases the maximum number of open file for the process.

Please download delegate5.8.45-os2.zip from my page again and try
the delegated.exe in it. Let me know the result of new binary.

Hiro Ueno