Article delegate-en/2197 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Configuring POP/SMTP protocol
04 Apr 2003 04:37:31 GMT Rajeev Srivastava <psueabdyi-t7hpjii5rwxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Mr Yutaka

We have Linux box as gateway server and delegate 8.5.2 proxy server is
running on it. We want to configue for pop3/smtp protocol so that any
outlook express clients can download emails on workstation from any pop
mail server.

I tried lot but still its not working. Please help me.

Thanks

R Srivastava
Lecturer in IT
Royal Bhutan Institute of Technology
Phuentsholing
Tel: 253812 (O)/ 253877(R)
email: psueabdyi-t7hpjii5rwxr.ml@ml.delegate.org

http://1cis.com
Free E-mail Servers with unlimited mailboxes
1st Class Internet Solutions