Article delegate-en/2186 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: How can I not log some objects of specific extension?
28 Mar 2003 14:12:49 GMT <pqyeabdyi-7pkjwohcerfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Here's the configuration of the site that doesn't seem to disable logging of image:

SERVER=http
CMAP="image/*:NOLOGCTYPE:*:*:*"
MOUNT="/-/builtin/* /builtin/*"
MOUNT="/* http://in.web.site:2109/* vhost=-name.web.site"
MOUNT="/* http://in.web.site:2109/* vhost=-public.web.site"
URICONV="mount"
ADMIN=gestproxy@web..
RELAY=no
AUTH="admin:*:root@localhost"
RELIABLE="*"
REMITTABLE="http"
CACHE=no
LOGFILE=""
MAXIMA=listen:40,delegated:128
HTTPCONF=bugs:no-gzip

I've activate the LOGFILE to see if that changed something, but it was not the case.

I've also tried to use "image/gif" specificaly, but with no change in the log.

> Possibly I'm not sure what do you mean by "reverse HTTP PROXY mode".
> Cheers,
> Yutaka

It's not a delegate (generic) proxy nor a http server (web pages on the server). I used those terms because those were used in Netscape (IPlanet) documentation...

For me, a reverse http proxy server is when the proxy server is forcing to only one http site. Ex.: client -> reverse proxy server -> only one http server

But, it's only terminology! It's not important!

	BJ
Benoit Jette		E-mail: Benoit.Jette@UMontreal..CA
Administrateur de systemes - Applications administratives
	DIT - DGTIC - Universite de Montreal
	     Montreal - Quebec - Canada >