Article delegate-en/2184 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: How can I not log some objects of specific extension?
28 Mar 2003 01:54:30 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 03/25/03(23:18) you <pqyeabdyi-5ilfsumfr5fr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A2182@delegate-en.ML_>
 |Do this should work even if in reverse HTTP PROXY mode? It doesn't seem to work...
 |
 |If it's working, do this functionnality will be included in futur release of delegate?

I think the patch will work in any case.  Could you show me your
configuration where the access log is not disabled?  Possibly I'm
not sure what do you mean by "reverse HTTP PROXY mode".