Article delegate-en/2181 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Support for ftp ACCT
25 Mar 2003 08:54:24 GMT Niels Ull Harremoes <pqueabdyi-uqy4d4wkjhjr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I would like to connect to a mainframe ftp server, which requires me to log
in with username, password *and* account (ACCT).
I am trying to connect from an integration product, which does not know
anything about accounts.
So if I would be able to set DeleGate up so that

ftp localhost 8021

would automatically proxy to remotemainframe using user "TRANSF", password
"fJge3", account "XFER"

I only need to go to this one username/account, but I'd like for DeleGate to
add the ACCT info. Is that possible?

Regards

Niels Ull HarremoŽs
pqueabdyi-uqy4d4wkjhjr.ml@ml.delegate.org