Article delegate-en/2179 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: NNTP Question
20 Mar 2003 21:08:32 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 03/20/03(23:27) you "Michael J. Mulcahy" <pqieabdyi-tmliuixcqcdr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A2178@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I currently have delegate receiving requests on port 9119 and sending
 |them to a remote server on port 119.  This is working fine.  I need to
 |know if there is a way to make it so that instead of passing the
 |beginning client's ip (fron Outlook Express for example) that you can
 |make it appear as if the IP of the client is the IP of the delegate

Are you using "IP" for "IP address" ?
As long as I understand, DeleGate for NNTP protocol does not pass any
IP address of a client to a server intentionally.

 |server.  I need to do this for a VISP solution where my news provider
 |will not allow me to add the entire IP range to my business account.

Sorry but I could not understand what you need.