Article delegate-en/2178 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] NNTP Question
20 Mar 2003 14:27:34 GMT "Michael J. Mulcahy" <pqieabdyi-7pkjwodaojfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I currently have delegate receiving requests on port 9119 and sending
them to a remote server on port 119.  This is working fine.  I need to
know if there is a way to make it so that instead of passing the
beginning client's ip (fron Outlook Express for example) that you can
make it appear as if the IP of the client is the IP of the delegate
server.  I need to do this for a VISP solution where my news provider
will not allow me to add the entire IP range to my business account.
Thank you for your help.