Article delegate-en/2177 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] doubt about software
19 Mar 2003 19:02:04 GMT pqaeabdyi-bfsye325gr5r.ml@ml.delegate.org

Hello!
My name is João Pródromos, i'm from São Paulo, Brazil.
I have a doubt about your product

I need to access ICQ, Outlook Express and Kazaa  from a second machine
conected to other one that is conected to internet via ADSL connection. WWW is OK,
but no other applications (ICQ, Outlook Express and Kazaa)... I use a Cross
cable between 2 machines.

Questions...

a) It's possible to make this using your software? Which configuration are
required...
b) Delegate proxy  suports Windows XP?

Thank you for attention

João Pródromos