Article delegate-en/2171 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] How can I not log some objects of specific extension?
18 Mar 2003 15:18:21 GMT jetteb <psudabdyi-t75q7lqj4njr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi! Is it possible that the PROXY server will not logged information
when objects of specific extension? We have a HTTP site that have MANY
images and we want to know if it could be possible to not log those
(only when it's a succes 2XX or 3XX).

Is there a way to do that?

    BJ
Benoit Jette  E-mail: Benoit.Jette@UMontreal..CA