Article delegate-en/2170 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] a question about proxy
17 Mar 2003 08:17:23 GMT pridqbdyi-kvnd4bfys3jr.ml@ml.delegate.org

hi:
  I am using delegate as proxy,now I just want to ask a question about
proxy not delegate, because I think you as a proxy expert.
 I want to know
 1.how to distinguish the packet through proxy or not?
 2.whether or not I can find the different client IP through a proxy
thank you very much!
                 gaocuiyan

目标&计划&实施
高翠艳